Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Motor Vehicles

I have to take the driving test after all these years I will just be happy to get my license back. I'm sitting in the car waiting for my instructor the car door opens I see some fine legs getting in she introduces herself I put my seat belt on. She is sexy streaks of grey throughout her hair we start to talk she tells me to take a left at the light then a right I check the mirrors I have to ask what is your age she said fifty five she looked in her thirties. I stop at the light I see her blushing from me watching her she said your cute too. That broke the ice I pass the test we was on our way back when she says make this right into the park. We parked in the back seat belts off we kiss tongues bursting with each others flavors. I open her blouse breast with tattoos on them I kiss them licking then I pull one out and suck on her phat nipple her aeriolas covers the front of her breast nice and dark. I get her pants off one foot on the dash I start to eat her hairless pussy her juices on my nose. She grind up and down on my face she is cuming on my seat it is soaked she lifts my head pulls my dick out lowering her mouth on it her head and neck are going in a circular motion. My dick is hardening in her mouth she kisses the head. She climbs on my seat and gets on top. She is grinding and winding her hips dam it feels good and she looks sexy. Her arms around my neck she is bouncing breast jumping I grab one and suck it while she bounces her cum running down my leg. We climb in the back seat I am hitting it from the back all her pussy lips on my dick I'm smacking her ass harder and harder she says fuck that shit baby yes I'm cuming she said I start to thrust hard cumming in her pussy my cum dripping from her pussy. We get ourselves together and go back she gives me a passing grade dam I got my license back and received so much pleasure I'm going to fill this opinion card out I wonder if they have an answer better than ten wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment