Saturday, March 15, 2014

Inner Feelings

I'm so tired of the rat race I

call love I am looking for something deeper than just sex. Hopefully I will find

my Ms.Right cause I am having the baddest luck ever. I take my son to the

park we tossing the ball when he see's a classmate with his mom. I introduce

myself she says her name is Trina we are having good conversation while the boys

play. It was getting late so I gave her my card and said maybe we can go out to

dinner sometime she said she would like that alot. During the week i get a text

it was trina we text for an hour discussing everything no holds barred I

appreciate that in a woman. When I got off work I called her she was laying in

bed just thinking of me as I was of her. We set up a date friday I was so

nervous but excited I picked her up went to dinner and a movie with a little

cuddling and kissing. I walked her to her door and she felt anxious I asked what

was wrong she was a little nervous she hadn't had sex in awhile and wanted to

wait I was cool with it I was just walking her to the door she felt relieved and

we kissed goodnight. The next date we took the boys for video games while we

enjoyed each others company. It was refreshing not to rush into sex and really

get to know the person outer apperance before you go in her. We have been dating

for a month now nothing more than a kiss here and there she invites me over for

dinner she wants to cook for me. I arrive with flowers and two bottles of her

favorite wine she was surprised I remembered the wines from our trip to the wine

vineyard. She fixes a seafood alfredo with broccoli and for dessert homemade

cheesecake. We are sitting on the sofa drinking wine I have her in my arms I

start to kiss her neck she leans her head to the side inviting me to please her

more. She got up and went in her bedroom came back out in a see through red

night gown with red stillettos she is telling me to come here with her eyes so I

get up and walk towards her. I lay on the bed in my boxer briefs admiring her

beauty kissing down her neck to her chest face full of breast. Nipples rolling

in my mouth she places my hand on her warm pussy teasing her clit with my

fingers i feel her nipples grow in my mouth. My tongue traces her pussy lips her

juices running in my mouth tongue getting to know her clit a little better. My

mouth is flesh with her pussy lips sucking her inside tongue twirling in that

meaty hole. She starts to cum body trembling i hold her down eating more giving

her multiple orgasims back to back. I slide between her legs stroking her slow

kissing her passionately I feel the emotions flowing through our bodies the

energy is addictive. Our bodies flowing in one complete motion I grab her ankles

sucking her toes I have her ankles crossed looking at all her phat pussy poking

out at me I can't keep looking at it cause I feel myself ready to explode inside

her a couple more strokes I grab her and hold her tight she whispered in my ear

I want to feel your cum. That instant our cum mixing with each other i never

came so hard in my life. She plays with the hairs on my chest and said mind

blowing and I said I knowwwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment