Thursday, March 27, 2014

Toe Jam

Spring time all these pretty toes sandals a foot kings dream. I go to a department store and I see the prettiest feet with black polish on them. Brown sugar skin tires shaped perfect arch it's amazing she catches me starring she asked me to help her with the sandals. I put them on her feet my mouth watering she asked does she have pretty feet a say yes she asked if I could rub them. We went in the storage area she puts her feet in my hands. I started to rub massaging each toe she bites her lip a slow moan as I kissed her toes tongue around her big toe I suck it up and down her eyes roll back. I start to lick between her toes you can see her pussy starting to swell through her leggings. Moisture build up seeping through I lick her arch lips on her heel I place her feet together sucking both big toes. Her pussy spitting through her leggings wet spot grows more and more. My tongue is stroking the sides of her feet she is squeezing her legs together tighter and tighter she squirm in the chair acting like she is humping the chair. The more I suck the more she humps she starts to shake you going to make me cum she screams. I suck on her big toe faster she cums the front and back of her leggings are soaked. She smiled at me and said thank you for your assistance and winks at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment