Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pussy Pleaser

My ex is back in town and she wants some of this meat. I don't mind giving it to her thats about the only thing we did good. She should be here in a few took my shower smelling good shaved the pubic hairs feeling sexy and fresh. A knock on the door i answer it was her she looked great she was shocked cause I answered the door butt naked dick swinging. She pushed me in the door and kisses me I pulled her skirt up ripped her panties off she is on my dick I am fucking her against the wall hands gripping her ass. We are constantly kissing pussy feeling good she starts to bite my neck my nipples hard my dick harder give me that dick she says as I feel her pussy cumming it was so warm. I put her down and walk away. She follows me to my bedroom she was like whats wrong she started sucking my dick her tongue piercing the hole she is slobbing all over her spit running between my ass cheeks. She turns around so I can eat her wet pussy my tongue going in and out her mouth feeling so god on my dick her cream on my lips nice and thick. We roll around until I'm between her legs fucking her hard toes in my mouth I miss this pussy. My dick white from her cum her legs shaking I'm holding her down I turn her on her stomach hands on her back as I thrust in and out of her pussy her moans making me feel like busting I can hardly control myself. I start fucking fast I want to let loose my cum plaster the inside of her pussy. We both sigh I fall to the side she has her arm on me dam baby you always please my pussy right.

3 comments: