Friday, March 28, 2014

Perfection

I was at the beach editing the sun and sites. Beautiful woman all over with pretty toes I see this perfect pair of feet. They look so soft these light skin feet so I approach as she was putting Sun tan  lotion on she ask for my assistance. I rubbed her back massaging her shoulders and neck I rub her legs back then front. I get to her feet I have to get myself together my dick is rising her feet look delicious. I rub her feet caressing them rubbing each toe separately the enjoyment is on her face as she bites her lip. I place her big toe in my mouth and suck slowly letting my tongue flow between her toes. I see the wetness flowing down her thigh licking her soles I lick up her leg catching her sweetness in my mouth. Back to her feet I rub them on my chest she plays with my nipples I suck her pinky toe sucking each toe like it was a pop sickle grape my favorite.the front of her bathing suit looks like she just got out of the water. She places her feet on my hard dick rubbing it with her toes it feels so good. I pull out out on the beach we don't care who watches her stroke is strong gripping it tight jerking it up and down. She places it between her soft soles we have a few spectators their getting hot guys and girls with their hands in their swimming suites. I hold my head cause it feels so good I can't hold it any longer my thick cum runs through her toes she rubbed her clit until she came again I think she was excited to see my cum on her feet. The crowd leaves as I sit beside her she thank me for making her day at the beach so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment