Monday, March 31, 2014

Release

If I get stuck in this house one more weekend dam snow when had it snowed so much on North Carolina. Good thing it's Friday I'm off and its sunny and 70 degrees. I get up and go to the gym you would think I would want a brother in there cut up from head to toe but I like a guy that makes me laugh and smile a good combination. I got that workout in I go home change and get my pedicure done when I finish I go to my favorite salad spot and get lunch. I blame across the room I see this handsome guy he waved do I waved back. Keep your composure he is coming over he says is this seat taken I said no and he asked to join me I said yes. We chatting he ids do silly but cute we exchange numbers. He text me right away I replied so he said how do I know it's you so I sent him a picture. He looked at the picture then text me good I didn't want to take off his belt and spank me I replied I might like that he sent me a smiley face. Move and the guy have been texting we both bored so we decide to hook up at this near by bar. I'm so dam horny if he blows on me my panties will get wet. A few drinks in and I'm definitely horny so I suggest going back to his place. We arrive and I'm impressed nice and clean and a extensive wine collection we pop open a few bottles as he rubs my feet he starts to lick my toes as I squirm in my seat panties soaked knew that shit would happen. He kissed up my thighs took my panties off and placed them on his head as he ate me so good I could salute his ass for serving me fuck his country dam. His soft touch became rough as he slides between my legs grabs my thought and ducks me hard and strong we are looking face to face he got my pussy percolating. He did back on the sofa I start to ride him backwards my back on his chest when all of a sudden he picks me up I Ann teaching back here whispers in my site I got you. Bouncing up and down on his dick I'm feeling every inch I cum so hard I see stars. He puts me down fucking me from behind shit he snacking my ass I look back like what the fuck are you I cum several times back to back juices sweat all over the sofa good thing it's leather. He tells me to lay on my side he is standing on the sofa my leg in the air sucking my toes he is stroking harder and harder then he lets out a roar he is cumming his toes gripping the couch. He did down we kiss I needed this release I said he said shit me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment