Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Super Size

I like big thick woman bigger the better makes my mouth start to water. My neighbor is a SBBW and proud of it I talked to her once but she had a man. This morning she was struggling with her groceries so i assisted her placed them in the kitchen I said where is your man to help you she said I'm single stars were in my eyes. She said once I put this food away let me make you lunch I agreed. She fixed sandwiches and chips we talk I told her I always liked her but she always had someone. She told me that she didn't think I liked her I shook my head. She asked did I want to see her new bathing suits I said sure. She came out in this two piece with the things couldn't find the string I would dive in and get them out with my teeth. Then she came out with this one piece silver her camel toe was showing I couldn't resist I got on my knees in front of her she places her foot on the chair. I unsnap and place my lips on her pussy her legs getting weak my tongue inside squirting in my mouth her juices on my forehead. I feel her cum on my lips hot and wet my fingers in her ass she is getting double penetrated. I stand up bend her over her couch hitting out from the back her ass is knocking me back I grab her shoulders I put one leg on the sofa grinding hard. Jet cum running down my leg she turns around and leads me to her room she had a sex swing. She gets in I'm between her big thighs we are sticking back and forward her pussy is feeling so warm and wet like extra rinse cycle wet. I thrust harder and harder she is gripping my arms I squeeze my ass to try and hold back but I explode legs get weak do I sit on the bed. She climbs out the swing and asked was I ok I nodded my head yes she smiled and said you just been super sized we both smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment