Monday, April 21, 2014

Late Night Squirt

I need to squirt I think I got the right one he sho nuff fine. Let me text him ok he said he bored I told him to come over and make this pussy squirt. He on his way I'm about to hop in the shower get fresh lotion this body and toys I definitely going to put these in his mouth. A door bell ring it's him light skinned with a bald head living that beard. He already got my pussy wet I get him something to drink I'm thirsty too for that dick. I start to kiss him straddle his lap he picks me up and takes me to the bedroom I see the muscles bulging in his back I'm kissing his neck. He throws me on the bed ripping my robe off pussy throbbing waiting for his thickness. He grabbed my ankles toes in his mouth I squirm with pleasure you can see the leakage coming from my pussy. Then he gets on his knees at the end of the bed pulls me close and places his juicy lips on my wet pussy. He is sucking and licking at the same time I rub his bald head playing with his ears. I cum I give him a shack but he is not stopping shit I feel the next one this is a big one I grab my legs spreading them wider. I'm squirting in his mouth he is getting every drop shit he stands up dick so hard you could chop down a tree or Fuck this wet pussy good. He places me on my knees stroking from the back I'm trying to hold back but he is hitting my spot over and over again hee smacked my ass I came all over his dick he is stroking faster smack my ass again and I squirt I can't control it any longer. He picks me up and places me on his dick bouncing breast jumping my nipples are so hard I place them in his mouth her is sucking hard the way I like sit I'm cuming baby I'm cuming. He ducks me so hard and fast I see him squeezing his cheeks together when he cums we fall back on the bed I'm laying on top of him. Thank you baby I needed that he said how can I refuse a squirt like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment