Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sexy Dreads

I'm in the supermarket checking out some melons and saw all this hair dreads flowing when she turned around she smiled and ask if I worked there. I said no but maybe I can help you I'm trying to by some melons how do you know the ripe ones. I ain't going to lie I was looking into her cleavage I wanted to test her melons. I helped her out so I introduced myself get name was Carmen. We end up shopping together and conversing. Her smile is so sexy nice body and the main thing is she can hold a conversation. She gave me her number and we went our seperate ways we have been texting all week. It's Friday and we hook up we went bowling eating pizza having fun I started playing in her hair that's her spot. She is sitting on my lap I'm kissing her neck her nipples are peeking out I wanted to suck them. Carmen grabs my hand a pulls me in the back were the pins are getting shuffled. I took off her blouse pulling her toys out her bra I'm sucking licking she plays with my ears her moans turns me on. I pull her pants down the pins make a cracking sound as the balls hit the pins. I put her leg on my shoulder she braces her hand on the wall as I eat her pussy my neck bent back she is grinding on my face the louder the moan the louder the cracking of the pins get. I turned her around takes my dick out and puts it in her pussy her breast against the wall I pull her dreads wrapping them around my hand she makes a loud moan the crash of the pins drowns it out. I pull back her back arched I'm digging deep her ass smacking off my thighs I thrust hard and fast she cums the wall is wet from her pussy. She pushed me back squatted and started sucking my dick reassuring herself on my dick. It starts to feel to good I say get name Carmen she looks up and smiles. I pick her up place her on my dick putting my head in her chest she runs my head we both moaning crash goes the pins again and again we both let out the loudest moan cuming my legs start to shake so I put her down. We come from the back and go back to bowling she is going up to bowl when I think to myself that's one sexy dread head.

No comments:

Post a Comment