Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I'm On A Mission

My boyfriend hasn't been paying attention to my needs he act like he don't want the pussy. It's been a month since I had the dick he says it's nothing wrong it's my imagination shit I used up so many dam batteries this month my vibrator needs a vacation. I'm going to get mine tonight I know just the person for the job. I call up a friend that's always been asking me out ready to show me a good time. He answers I say what's up you still trying to take me out he said yeah what about this Friday I said cool cause my man will be out of site out of mind. I have on my pj's as I send my boyfriend to work soon as he leaves I get ready. I drive to his house it's very nice he keeps it clean and he looks sharp. He asked was I ready to go to the restaurant I stopped him and said I would rather spend some quality time with you. He asked are you sure I said yes as I drop my cost in a hot pink teddy with pink iced out thong. Hee was shocked I could tell no need to beat around the bush I know what I want some of his thickness. He walks up to me and ties me up in a chair with my legs open. He starts to kiss me nice and slow letting his tongue run down my neck my nipples are so hard he traces them with his wet tongue dam that thing phat I can't wait to feel it on my clit. I'm getting anxious but I can't do anything he drops his pants his dick is peeking out his boxers he straddles me and rubs it on my mouth. I lick the head and he takes it away this is some hot shit his chair it's soaked by my hot wet pussy. He puts his face in my lap flicking my clit back and forth I feel tingles rushing through my body down to my toes. His tongue is inside me his nose is rubbing my clit I explode with pleasure he takes my legs put them on his shoulder sliding his dick in he is long stroking me I been waiting for some real dick I cum quickly I couldn't control it as he keeps stroking. He unties me lagging me to his kitchen he bends me over the counter stroking me from the back he grabs my arms pulling them back digging deep oh my goodness I'm cuming again I Swede my ass together as my cum drips down his leg. He turns me around and picks me up losing me up and down on his dick slow then faster he is leaving against the wall I can feel his dick ready to cum but he is holding back he says your not getting off that easy I suck my breast oh this dick is so good. He lays me on the table fucking sucking my glitter toes I'm so turned on her said baby I'm about to cum I said cum on my tits baby he takes it out walks over and cum shoots everywhere he is jerking it moaning in pleasure. I lick his cum off my breast I freshen up and head home. I take a shower and go to bed with a smile on my face. My boyfriend wakes me and ask what I was smiling for in my sleep I said no reason just glad to see you. wink wink

No comments:

Post a Comment