Friday, June 20, 2014

Beautiful Butterfly

You spread your wings sprinkling your love around for everyone to be touched with your amazing beauty. Your so graceful you turn a cloudy day sunny turn a frown into a smile when I'm near you can't help but feel the vibe. Want to be near you caress you just be apart of the essence of you. I melt like snow on a warm winter day with that smile brightening up my day. You deserve to be treated like a Queen and I'm your King your wish is my command. The more I learn about you the more I want to learn a very intriguing woman let me unravel your cocoon to get to the beauty inside. Wings colorful like your personality fly fly high and take me with you I will be your wingman side by side we soar through the air with ease. I'm glad to be near you and you let me in your life spread your wings and sprinkle your love to everyone you touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment